BlueWorx Support Pack 7 - What's Coming

Hi Everyone,

As we move closer to our release of Support Pack 7 here's a brief 'teaser' of selected visual features that are coming.

My Work Filters

You will now be able to get creative with your filtering for Orders and Operations:

Having worked out your perfect filter, you'll now be able to save it as a variant:

My Work Components

There's a new tab in My Work that shows all the Components related to Orders you have on the device and their quantities. That way you can go bug stores for the parts you need before you head out to a job ;-)

Inspection Long Text Goes HTML

You'll now be able to maintain long text in the Inspection header and questions:

Permits

You'll now see SAP Permit information where relevant (Orders, Notifications, FL and Equipment):

And warnings on Notification creation:

And warnings or errors on Order creation:

Generate Profiles from BlueWorx Admin App

This ones for the BlueWorx Administrators. We've now provided the ability to see when a profile was last generated and allow you to initiate this from within the profile screen:

Spatial Assets, Work and Notations

This one looks set to really change the game! 

We have always provided the ability to show the location point assets, based on classification data, now we are moving to geo-json we will allow for linear and polygon assets and EXCITINGLY for work locations. There's also 

And here's the detail of the green mowing example above:

And here's how that looks in the Work Order, with the action complete::

Hope you enjoyed this and can see value from what they will bring to your organisation. 

Regards,

Craig Bennett

Product Development Manager

Zag Limited

Looks terrific, Craig - do you have a release date?

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the positive feedback. There's another article immediately prior to this one that outlines our release progress and ETA: BlueWorx Support Pack 7 - Update on Release

Regards,

Craig Bennett

Product Development Manager

Zag Limited

Login or Signup to post a comment

Site Data and Privacy Policy